Aerial Arts of Rochester Offers 3 Party Options for kids ages 4 and up.
Greatest Show Stoppers, Superhero Training & Aerial Adventures!
All Events are 90 Minutes in length.
$20.00 per participant with a $200.00 event minimum.
* $100.00 deposit will secure your date/time.
For safety and event quality, there is a maximum of 12 guests for ages 7 and under. Maximum of 16 guests for ages 8+
You are welcome to bring in food if you feel comfortable in doing so. Please be aware that social distancing can not be maintained while eating, however we can easily social distance during the actives.
Scroll down for detailed information & to Book Your Event.
Greatest Show Stoppers
Ages 4 - 10
Get your camera ready as your child will have fun celebrating a birthday all while learning what it’s like to be in the circus. Younger circus performers will learn all about the circus through fun and engaging activities such as making balloon animals to marching in a parade. They will also experience what it’s like to be a real acrobat as they swing, spin, and fly on our low trapeze, aerial hoop and aerial hammock.
Our older acrobats (Ages 8+) will test their skill by swinging, wrapping, posing and maneuvering using the aerial silks, hoop, hammock and trapeze. All will be assisted and spotted by our trained circus instructors.
Ages 4 - 7
During this jam-packed party, Superheros will train to fight crime and harness their super powers! Kids will swing, spin, and tumble as they take down the villain and ultimately save the day! Our instructors will guide kids through activities utilizing an obstacle course, trapeze, hammocks and more. Each child will take home a balloon sword and receive a certificate for completing their Superhero Training! We encourage everyone to wear their favorite superhero costume or t-shirt.
Recommended for tweens and teens this event will focus on the aerial activities including silks, hammock, hoop/trapeze. Guests will be able to experience 2 - 3 apparatuses during the event. They will swing, fly, spin, pose and have a blast "hanging out" upside down.
How the Event Goes & What we Need to Know in Advance!
Tell us in Advance
1) What is the age group? Aerial Arts will format activities differently depending on the type of event and general age group.
2) Is there anyone who has special needs? If so, we require a helper as our staff is specialized in teaching aerial arts and want to give equal attention to all participants to ensure their safety.
3) What is your final count? 2 days before the event send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many guests you expect - this will help us have the correct amount of apparatuses ready to host your event.
4) How are you dividing your time? The event is up to 90 minutes total. You can choose 45 minutes of activity and 45 minutes for cake/pizza/presents (we recommend this format for children who are 7 years or younger) OR if you have a large group with 2 people per apparatus, we suggest using majority of the time for the activity.
5) For younger children, we usually stick with fabric apparatuses (silks/hammock) as they are softer. For adults we do a combination of fabric/metal. If there is an apparatus you specifically want to do, let is know. Choose from silks/hammock/hoop/trapeze.
* Please be aware that at this time, social distancing can not be maintained in eating areas. If you choose to eat at the studio, please know there is a possible increased risk of covid-19 exposure. Participants can easily maintain social distancing for the activity itself.